Trust and Compliance Documentation
Find Trust and Compliance information for the Apolloware Platform.
What’s included in the trust & Compliance documentation?
The SPARC (“Security, Privacy, and Architecture”), which describes:
- The architecture of the services,
- The security and privacy related audits and certifications received for the services, and
- The administrative, technical, and physical controls applicable to these services
The NLI (“Notices and License Information”) which describes the features,
restrictions and notices associated with any:
- Information sourced from third parties or public sources and provided to customers via these services
- Functionality that allows customers to interact with social media, other websites, and/or non-Apolloware applications, including licensor terms, and
- Desktop and mobile device software applications provided in connection with these services
The I&S (“Infrastructure & Sub-processors”) which:
- Describes the infrastructure environment for the services,
- Lists the sub-processors and certain other entities material to Apolloware’s provision of these services, and
- Lists the countries where customer data is stored and processed for these services